interruptions and delphi3

Does somebody knows how to desabled windows interruptions .I want to access to
the parrallel port during some time and not be interupted
Thank you
comp.graphics.api.opengl

Re:interruptions and delphi3

Smijejo wrote:

> Does somebody knows how to desabled windows interruptions .I want to access to
> the parrallel port during some time and not be interupted
> Thank you
> comp.graphics.api.opengl

The only things in Win32 that can disable interrupts are device drivers
and VxD's.

Furthermore, most parallel-port applications rely upon interrupts, not
busy-waits, to notify them that data has arrived.  There are also a lot
of specialized instrument-interface libraries that you can already buy
off the shelf; can't recommend any particular one but I sure do see
references to a lot of them.  Surely what you're wanting to do here has
already been done before.

> Got Paradox/Delphi database headaches?  ChimneySweep{tm} can help, FAST!
> http://www.sundialservices.com/cs3web.htm

Other Threads