Adding record with Paradox BLOB Graphic type field

Using D3.01 w/local Paradox files:

I have a table with a BLOB Graphic field & I can't figure out how to get
data into that field using Database Desktop!

Help says: You can select .BMP, .PCX, .TIF, .GIF, and .EPS file formats.
I say: I don't see where you select these formats.

Help says: When you paste a graphic into a graphic field, Database
Desktop converts the graphic into the .BMP format.
I say: I get a graphic onto the clipboard (from MS Paint), but
Edit/Paste stays disabled when I try to edit that field.

Do I have to be in Paradox to do these things?

Am I missing the boat entirely?

tia,
Laura Sparer

Re:Adding record with Paradox BLOB Graphic type field

>Help says: When you paste a graphic into a graphic field, Database
>Desktop converts the graphic into the .BMP format.
>I say: I get a graphic onto the clipboard (from MS Paint), but
>Edit/Paste stays disabled when I try to edit that field.

>Do I have to be in Paradox to do these things?

This is wrong.  The DBD does not support editing Graphi fields.
Paradox can do it.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com