Call an EXE file inside a DLL

We have a delphi 5 dll, inside that dll, we have a procedure to call an EXE
file,
so our delphi 5 application call the procedure in the delphi5 dll to run the
exe file, but I
always got the AV error, if we call the EXE file inside the application
directly, everything is fine, anyone have that kind of experience?

we can call the other DLL functions inside that DLL file, but only the
procedure which is calling the EXE file

thanks

David

Re:Call an EXE file inside a DLL

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:42:49 +0800, "David" <david_tin...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> but I always got the AV error

There's something wrong in your code, but you haven't provided enough
information for anyone to guess what it might be. How about posting a
small, simplified, but compilable example which demonstrates the
error?
--
Rick Rogers (TeamB)
www.fenestra.com and www.componentfactory.com