Getting ServerName for Application Server

The Delphi 3.0 documentation states that once you have established a link
to the remote computer through the ComputerName in TRemoteServer the
ServerName property will drop down a list of all valid application servers.
 Unfortunately, mine only shows ones on my local machine.  How do I get to
see the list of remote servers?

It isn't that I haven't a valid connection as I can manually type the
remote servers GUID and can then connect and use the server okay.  Do I
need to import the remote details into my registry?   Help?