DBLookupComboBox

I am a VERY new user of Delphi 4 professional.  I have placed a
DBLookupComboBox on my form.  I provided the database information for
both the datasource and list files.  The DBLookupComboBox is greyed when
I place it on the form and it remains greyed even after running the
form, and no information is added to the list.  I am using a Paradox
table which can be read on the same form by other database form objects.
This object is included in the professional product isn't it.  Does
something need to be added or activitated for this to work?  Thanks

Re:DBLookupComboBox

Aktivate the linked TTable object!

Arne.

Re:DBLookupComboBox

Open the tables!!!!

Brian Shigley <Bshig...@in-touch.net> escribi en el mensaje de noticias
378B9320.6...@in-touch.net...

> I am a VERY new user of Delphi 4 professional.  I have placed a
> DBLookupComboBox on my form.  I provided the database information for
> both the datasource and list files.  The DBLookupComboBox is greyed when
> I place it on the form and it remains greyed even after running the
> form, and no information is added to the list.  I am using a Paradox
> table which can be read on the same form by other database form objects.
> This object is included in the professional product isn't it.  Does
> something need to be added or activitated for this to work?  Thanks

Re:DBLookupComboBox

Do you have anything in the following fields:

DBLookUpComboBox.DataField
DBLookUpComboBox.DataSource
DBLookUpComboBox.KeyField
DBLookUpComboBox.ListField