IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0126E error

I have problem with TSQLConnection component.
When I call TSQLConnection.StartTransaction(TransDesc) method I receive next
error:
IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0126E Operation invalid at this time. SQLSTATE=HY011

TransDesc: (1, 0, xilREADCOMMITTED, 0)

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Re:IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0126E error

"Atanas Atanasov" <at_atana...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I have problem with TSQLConnection component.
> When I call TSQLConnection.StartTransaction(TransDesc) method I receive
next
> error:
> IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0126E Operation invalid at this time. SQLSTATE=HY011

> TransDesc: (1, 0, xilREADCOMMITTED, 0)

> Can someone help me?

> Thanks.

You cannot start transaction on connection, if you have on this connection
opened datasets.
You must have separate connection, that you use for transactions update.

Alexey Antonov

Other Threads