Make disabled group look disabled

I tried to post this a coupl of hours ago, but my connection went down.
Hopefully this will not become a duplicate.

I sometimes put controls in containers so that I can do something to the
group with a single statement rather than to each control one at a time.
When I disable the container, such as a panel or a groupbox, the controls
inside are effectively disabled, but they do not LOOK disabled (of course
the individual control's Enabled properites remains true, which I want).

Is there any way to enable\disable a group of controls (with a single
statement) so that when disabled, they LOOK disabled?

Jon