Control already loaded spreadsheet

I would like to shell to a Delphi app that controls the spread sheet
from which I shelled.

CreateComObject starts a new instance of a spreadsheet. That's ok
sometimes, but what I want to do now is use the D4 app as a utility that
is called from within a spreadsheet that is already running, and have it
act on that spreadsheet. Is this possible? How?

Thanks
Glen

--
Glen S. Stone
Stone Micro Designs

http://www.stonemicrodesigns.com

gst...@stonemicrodesigns.com

Voice (908) 429-1110
Fax (908) 429-1114

Re:Control already loaded spreadsheet

Hi Glen,

    Try GetActiveOleObject

greetings from Cologne
    Chris

Glen S. Stone schrieb in Nachricht
<369249B7.BA57F...@stonemicrodesigns.com>...

>I would like to shell to a Delphi app that controls the spread sheet
>from which I shelled.

>CreateComObject starts a new instance of a spreadsheet. That's ok
>sometimes, but what I want to do now is use the D4 app as a utility that
>is called from within a spreadsheet that is already running, and have it
>act on that spreadsheet. Is this possible? How?

>Thanks
>Glen

>--
>Glen S. Stone