Jpegs and Gifs

I need a component to view Jpg's, Gifs and whatever else I can do?
What is everyone using?

Please CC: all replies to

mana...@proesc.conxion.com.au

as news is slow.

Re:Jpegs and Gifs

I've written a new TGraphic class to import gif, pcx, tga, bmp, jpg, dib
and rle. It (dynamically) uses a freeware DLL called NViewLib. This library
can be found on DSP and other Delphi servers. I'll send you the unit
directly.

Ciao, Mike

The Manager <mana...@proesc.conxion.com.au> schrieb im Beitrag
<3430e2d8.602431...@news.conxion.com.au>...

> I need a component to view Jpg's, Gifs and whatever else I can do?
> What is everyone using?

> Please CC: all replies to

> mana...@proesc.conxion.com.au

> as news is slow.

Re:Jpegs and Gifs

The Manager wrote:

> I need a component to view Jpg's, Gifs and whatever else I can do?
> What is everyone using?

> Please CC: all replies to

> mana...@proesc.conxion.com.au

> as news is slow.

Hi,

Try this Web address :
http://members.gem.co.za/~theodor/index.html
(TGifImage component)

Regards,

Guillaume

Re:Jpegs and Gifs

Can you send one copy for me?
Thank you!

Re:Jpegs and Gifs

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:30:50 GMT, mana...@proesc.conxion.com.au (The

Manager) wrote:
>I need a component to view Jpg's, Gifs and whatever else I can do?
>What is everyone using?

>Please CC: all replies to

>mana...@proesc.conxion.com.au

>as news is slow.

We have a suite of components - WaveTools version 2.01 which are
designed for use with developing Internet clients applications. The
main component TWebBrowser is a full Internet HTML 3.2 browser and
obviously supports Gif and Jpeg. We also have separate support for
images in our TWebImage which will render images on it's own. In fact,
it is an excellent component and VERY fast. All native Delphi 1,2,3 so
forget the DLL's and OCX's. You can download a demo version at
http://www.transerve.com

Mark Hillsdon
Marketing and Product Support

TransCom Software Inc.