Finding the active application's main window

I have tried GetTopWindow, GetWindow and a few other things, but I do not
seem able to get the current active application. I know it is possible,
since I did exactly that about 2 yrs ago, but it seems I completely forgot
how. Can anyone help?

Regards
John Bester
j...@infor.co.za

Re:Finding the active application's main window

In article <36350a2...@informer.hixnet.co.za>, "John Bester" <j...@infor.co.za>
writes:

>I have tried GetTopWindow, GetWindow and a few other things, but I do not
>seem able to get the current active application. I know it is possible,
>since I did exactly that about 2 yrs ago, but it seems I completely forgot
>how. Can anyone help?

In win 3x its GetActiveWindow

John Parsons

Cray Chicken: Crosses faster than any other chicken, but if you don't dip it
in liquid nitrogen first, it arrives on the other side fully cooked!

Re:Finding the active application's main window

Repost:

I have tried GetTopWindow, GetWindow and a few other things, but I do not
seem able to get the current active application. I know it is possible,
since I did exactly that about 2 yrs ago, but it seems I completely forgot
how. Can anyone help?

Regards
John Bester
j...@infor.co.za