How can find open tables on different sessions?

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody know how can I check for open tables in
different sessions. I need to be able to start one application only if
every user is out of another application that opens my tables. If there
are open tables from another pc , my program should not start.

I am using Delphi 4.00 Client server with patch 3.00 installed and BDE
5.01 with Paradox tables on a Novell 4.11 network.

Regards,

Nick Tentomas

Re:How can find open tables on different sessions?

You can try to open a table exclusively. If this fails, someone else has it
open.

--
Steve F (Team B)

"NTentoma" <nick.tento...@dal.ca> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I was wondering if anybody know how can I check for open tables in
> different sessions. I need to be able to start one application only if
> every user is out of another application that opens my tables. If there
> are open tables from another pc , my program should not start.

> I am using Delphi 4.00 Client server with patch 3.00 installed and BDE
> 5.01 with Paradox tables on a Novell 4.11 network.

> Regards,

> Nick Tentomas

Other Threads