LEX and YACC for Pascal

Hi,

I am looking for a set of LEX and YACC tools that output
Pascal code. Delphi-style code would be dreamy, but
Im not picky. DOS or Unix or VAX. Not Picky.

(Why should the C folks get all the fun?)
--
Chris Chubb -- cch...@ida.org (Alexandria, VA)
** Leading a life of noisy desperation. **

Re:LEX and YACC for Pascal

Try Lycos, LEX and YACC for Pascal have been around for years ...

Re:LEX and YACC for Pascal

cch...@ida.org (Chris Chubb) wrote:
>Hi,
>I am looking for a set of LEX and YACC tools that output
>Pascal code. Delphi-style code would be dreamy, but
>Im not picky. DOS or Unix or VAX. Not Picky.
>(Why should the C folks get all the fun?)
>--
>Chris Chubb -- cch...@ida.org (Alexandria, VA)
>** Leading a life of noisy desperation. **
>My opinions and $0.75 will get you a cup of coffee.

I don't know if the following is still current, but it should give you
a starting point.

I seem to recall obtaining it from CompuServe in the DELPHI Forum but
you might find it on SIMTEL as well.  The name of the archive I have
is LYPRG.ZIP and also LYSRC.ZIP.  Hope this helps.

-Bill

----- CUT HERE -----
TP Lex and Yacc Version 3.0 as of April 1991, Version 3.0a as of May
1992 Copyright (c) 1990-92 by Albert Graef, Schillerstrasse 18, 6509
Schornsheim, Germany (a...@muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de)
All rights reserved

This disk contains TP Lex and Yacc, compiler generator tools for
Borland's Turbo Pascal (4.0 or later), running under MS-DOS (3.0 or
later).
----- CUT HERE -----

Re:LEX and YACC for Pascal

In article <3ujg6m$...@dmsoproto.ida.org> (19 Jul 1995 17:42:46 GMT), Chris Chubb (cch...@ida.org) wrote:
: >Hi,

: >I am looking for a set of LEX and YACC tools that output
: >Pascal code. Delphi-style code would be dreamy, but
: >Im not picky. DOS or Unix or VAX. Not Picky.

There is a package called TPLY (I think tply30.zip or something) which I
once downloaded from somewhere (I think micros.hensa.ac.uk or
src.doc.ic.ac.uk). This is LEX and YACC based on Turbo Pascal source code.
You can search for "tply" with Archie.

: >(Why should the C folks get all the fun?)

No reason.

The Chief
---------
E-mail   : la...@keele.ac.uk
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro 1.70 for Windows:
           winner of PC PLUS Magazine Gold Award (April 1995 U.K. edition)
           ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/windows/chief/pro/cinstp17.zip

Re:LEX and YACC for Pascal

Chris Chubb (cch...@ida.org) wrote:
> Hi,
> I am looking for a set of LEX and YACC tools that output
> Pascal code. Delphi-style code would be dreamy, but
> Im not picky. DOS or Unix or VAX. Not Picky.

The Pascal Magazine CDROM says :

Lex Yacc Source v. 3.0     LYSRC.ZIP    EMS Disk #15

--
Jean-Christophe Boggio                          c...@gestalt.freenix.fr
Pascal and Linux {*word*60}, Dos and Windows independant programmer.

Re:LEX and YACC for Pascal

LEX and YACC like tools in and for Pascal are available
for ftp from the SimTel mirror at oak.oakland.edu.

SimTel/msdos/turbopas/
tply30a1.zip  120490  8  930216  TP Lex & Yacc compiler compiler, exe/doc, 1of2

SimTel/msdos/turbopas/
tply30a2.zip   85790  8  930216  TP Lex & Yacc compiler compiler, sources, 2of2

While you are gettin files from SimTel, you may as well get the
index file of programs at SimTel and the reader program:

SimTel/msdos/filedocs/
simdir22.zip   23483  8  921018  Display the SimTel file list (SIMIBM.IDX)

SimTel/msdos/filedocs/
simindex.zip  358518  8  950704  Comma-delim list of all MSDOS files w/descrip.
                                 (Contains SIMIBM.IDX)

Roger G. Smith
rgsm...@whale.st.usm.edu
------------------------

A{*word*73}la A Olowofoyeku (aao...@huxley.anu.edu.au) wrote:
: In article <3ujg6m$...@dmsoproto.ida.org> (19 Jul 1995 17:42:46 GMT), Chris Chubb (cch...@ida.org) wrote:

: : >I am looking for a set of LEX and YACC tools that output
: : >Pascal code. Delphi-style code would be dreamy, but
: : >Im not picky. DOS or Unix or VAX. Not Picky.

: There is a package called TPLY (I think tply30.zip or something) which I
: once downloaded from somewhere (I think micros.hensa.ac.uk or
: src.doc.ic.ac.uk). This is LEX and YACC based on Turbo Pascal source code.
: You can search for "tply" with Archie.

: : >(Why should the C folks get all the fun?)

: No reason.

None at all.

: The Chief : --------- : Dr. A{*word*73}la A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
: E-mail : la...@keele.ac.uk : Author of: Chief's Installer Pro 1.70 for
Windows:  :  winner of PC PLUS Magazine Gold Award (April 1995 U.K.
edition) :  ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/windows/chief/pro/cinstp17.zip

Roger G. Smith
rgsm...@whale.st.usm.edu

Other Threads