3dfx programming

How do you develop graphic animations with functions like fog,
transparent, textures and so on...? I got a Diamond Monster I.
Do you know a good, easy manual/description... for this ?

Actually, I use Delphi 3.0

Woker

Re:3dfx programming

Walker Mario wrote in message <6q9fpn$35...@ascomax.hasler.ascom.ch>...
>How do you develop graphic animations with functions like fog,
>transparent, textures and so on...? I got a Diamond Monster I.
>Do you know a good, easy manual/description... for this ?

>Actually, I use Delphi 3.0

>Woker

Look at the 3dfx homepage, there you can get the glide sdk with examples

Heiko

Re:3dfx programming

Your choices are to use one or other API libraries.
The choices being Direct3D (works on most cards, but at a performance cost)
or the Glide API (native to the 3dfx cards only).
Search for header files on the Delphi Super Page, or e-mail me.
Also, try subscribing to the delphi-3D mailing list.

Walker Mario wrote in message <6q9fpn$35...@ascomax.hasler.ascom.ch>...

|How do you develop graphic animations with functions like fog,
|transparent, textures and so on...? I got a Diamond Monster I.
|Do you know a good, easy manual/description... for this ?
|
|Actually, I use Delphi 3.0
|
|Woker

Re:3dfx programming

>Your choices are to use one or other API libraries.
>The choices being Direct3D (works on most cards, but at a performance cost)
>or the Glide API (native to the 3dfx cards only).
>Search for header files on the Delphi Super Page, or e-mail me.
>Also, try subscribing to the delphi-3D mailing list.

Delphi-3D mailing list?  Where do I go to subscribe to this?  Or could you
be a good chap and post the link for me <wink>.

Thanks much,

-Delphi Newbie

Re:3dfx programming

In article <6qsbob$...@chronicle.concentric.net>, nob...@nothing.com
says...

> >Your choices are to use one or other API libraries.
> >The choices being Direct3D (works on most cards, but at a performance cost)
> >or the Glide API (native to the 3dfx cards only).
> >Search for header files on the Delphi Super Page, or e-mail me.
> >Also, try subscribing to the delphi-3D mailing list.

> Delphi-3D mailing list?  Where do I go to subscribe to this?  Or could you
> be a good chap and post the link for me <wink>.

> Thanks much,

> -Delphi Newbie

I do also want to know..

Re:3dfx programming

>> Delphi-3D mailing list?  Where do I go to subscribe to this?  Or could
you
>> be a good chap and post the link for me <wink>.

>> Thanks much,

>> -Delphi Newbie

>I do also want to know..

http://www.gold.net.au/~esb/links.html#Delphi%20Mailing%20Lists

Hello Emil,

    The above link should take you to a page which offers the DELPHI-3D
mailing list.  Found it in a search on the web.  Good luck.

-Delphi Newbie.

Other Threads