project.dpr date-time doesn't change

Sergey L.Iljin (SIl...@lmniip.spb.su) wrote:

: Hello, friend!

: While saving projects Delphi doesn't change date-time info
: in .dpr file. So i had some confuses when arj'd the project by

:         arj u myProj

: and moved it into another computer in update regime by

:         arj x myProj /u

: [Q] Is there any honour method to force Delphi change .dpr's date-time?

: Thank You from St-Petersburg, Russia

Another pretty weird thing that keeps happening at my end is that Delphi
seldom realises that the resource file has changed. If I change the
mainicon I have to delete the EXE and then do a Build All.. Anyone figure
this one out ?

   /Johan...!

Re:project.dpr date-time doesn't change

Hello, friend!

While saving projects Delphi doesn't change date-time info
in .dpr file. So i had some confuses when arj'd the project by

        arj u myProj

and moved it into another computer in update regime by

        arj x myProj /u

[Q] Is there any honour method to force Delphi change .dpr's date-time?

Thank You from St-Petersburg, Russia

Other Threads