Delphi 4 Internet controls

I suspect that the Internet controls included with Delphi 4 are not
written by Borland/Inprise but actually licensed.  If so, who really
makes them and do they support them?  I have run into a couple of
problems with them and suspect that I won't be able to get
Borland/Inprise to help...

Re:Delphi 4 Internet controls

Your right about the controls not being from Inprise. I don't know about the
support issue. To go to the maker try:

http://www.netmastersllc.com/

They have an update available in fact.

Does anyone know of some help for the new HTML component? There are many new
event parameter and I cannot find any documentation. All other NetMasters
components are documented. What gives?

Specifically the current problem is that I want to load a different HTML
page when the one being loaded returns an error. But I can only capture the
error in the THTML.OnError event and at that time the HTML object is not
available, apparently because it's being used by the error event. More
specifically I want to load a local page when the system is not online.

Re:Delphi 4 Internet controls

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:56:57 -0800, "news.dataframe.net"

<c...@delinium.com> wrote:
>Your right about the controls not being from Inprise. I don't know about the
>support issue. To go to the maker try:

>http://www.netmastersllc.com/

>They have an update available in fact.

Far out!  Thanks!!!

>Does anyone know of some help for the new HTML component? There are many new
>event parameter and I cannot find any documentation. All other NetMasters
>components are documented. What gives?

Haven't used that component.  Sorry.

Other Threads