Zip File Association & Double clicking

I am trying to get winzip to open with the associated archive contained
inside when I double-click on a delphi list-box.

Useing Shellexecute I have been able to make the association work proper
with notepad and others but winzip does not allow me to open the zipped
inside of itself. Keeps giving me this message one or multiple files were
dropped, one or more is an archive...  Does someone know how to make winzip
open properly.

Or even better yet can someone recommend a native VCL zipper that is as fast
as winzip.  I have tried several others and am unhappy with their slow
performance

Thanx for your help

--

Marko