GNU Pascal for DOS (w/djgpp) question

I have recently installed the GNU Pascal compiler on top of my GNU C and
C++ compilers. However, although simple programs compile, whenever i do
the following:

uses crt;

i am immediately bombed back with an error, whether i use the rhide IDE
or do it from the command prompt. The error is as follows:

Error: module/unit interface `Crt' could not be imported

It does the same for crt0, crt.h and simply leaving it blank does not
allow me to use the functions i want to.

Any help is greatly appreciated. As I'm used to C++, pascal and its ways
are unfamiliar to me.

Thanks in advance,
-Bradley Smith

Re:GNU Pascal for DOS (w/djgpp) question

Hi,

on Mon, 07 Feb 2000 at 10:12:20 o'clock, Bradley Smith wrote:

> i am immediately bombed back with an error, whether i use the rhide IDE
> or do it from the command prompt. The error is as follows:

> Error: module/unit interface `Crt' could not be imported

The problem is that crt.gpi doesn't exist yet. Try compiling it with
the switch --automake (only once).

 - Sebastian

Other Threads