Delphi 5 Std Question.

Hi,

sorry may be I resend this question, but I have problem with ISP.

I have several programs that writed on Delphi 3 Std & Delphi 4 Std.
If I buy Delphi 5 Std can I build this program successfly.

I use only Paradox and xBase (dBase) database.

Regard.

--
pto...@mmltd.net

Re:Delphi 5 Std Question.

It will not work because there is no database support in D5 Std.
Petio Tonev wrote:
> Hi,

> sorry may be I resend this question, but I have problem with ISP.

> I have several programs that writed on Delphi 3 Std & Delphi 4 Std.
> If I buy Delphi 5 Std can I build this program successfly.

> I use only Paradox and xBase (dBase) database.

> Regard.

> --
> pto...@mmltd.net

Re:Delphi 5 Std Question.

My understanding is that D5 Standard does not include the BDE so you will
not be able to compile programs that use Paradox tables.

Petio Tonev <pto...@mmltd.net> wrote in message

> Hi,

> sorry may be I resend this question, but I have problem with ISP.

> I have several programs that writed on Delphi 3 Std & Delphi 4 Std.
> If I buy Delphi 5 Std can I build this program successfly.

> I use only Paradox and xBase (dBase) database.

> Regard.

> --
> pto...@mmltd.net

Other Threads