the draw [ANSi]

Raj (md...@singnet.com.sg) wrote:

: anybody familiar with that great ansi creation prog "THE DRAW" help me
: out!

: This might be a really stoopid question but how do you output the pascal
: screen image that the draw creates. It seems to be an array of characters
: with color values [?]

: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
: Raj Dutt, Lead Programmer, Creative Systems. [Md...@Singnet.com.sg]
: "Put yourself out of your misery. Get OS/2"
: -----------------------------------------------------------------------

  I don't know "The DRAW" but it most likely output a series of ESC
sequencies. Just write it to the screen using Write, but make it sure that
1) You do not use CRT, or at least you disabled direct screen output by
setting DirectVideo to False. 2) ANSI.SYS is installed in CONFIG.SYS. As I
remember ANSI.SYS is always installed under OS/2's DOS sessions, but I'm not
sure.

--
                                 Balazs Scheidler

Bem Street 42.  | Learning informatics at the University of Veszprem
7100 Szekszard  | e-mail: ba...@almos.vein.hu, ba...@hal2000.vein.hu
Hungary         | Don't use that evil Wimpdoze, get Warped !  :-)
Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work  in any
form, in whole or in part without license. License to distribute this
work  is  available  to  Microsoft  at $500.  Transmission without
permission constitutes an agreement to these terms.
         I grant everyone the right to copy this signature