Delphi 1 - installation problem - VBrun.dll corrupt?

Hi all.

I have just re-installed Delphi 1 as I have been getting some
wierd watch responses, but now some of my VB programs are
crashing.

I know that there is a problem with my version of the Delphi cd,
but I can't remember which file causes it. Can anyone please
remind me? I'm sure it was to do with a VB component... Gauge?

Many thanks.

------------
(Please copy any replies to me via e-mail as my ISP
only gets about 20% of the groups messages and I may
otherwise miss them. Thank you.)
------------
Mike Barnard
With regards from windy Worthing, England.
"It's always an adventure online."
E-mail:     mikebarn...@pavilion.co.uk
Homepage:   HTTP://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/3611

Re:Delphi 1 - installation problem - VBrun.dll corrupt?

: I know that there is a problem with my version of the Delphi cd,
: but I can't remember which file causes it. Can anyone please
: remind me? I'm sure it was to do with a VB component... Gauge?

Yup, I think it was gauge.vbx

- Galen -

Other Threads