Using pascal and Fortran

 Hi people,
 I use Pascal. But I have a Fortran lesson, and to make it enjoyable, I want
to use fortran functions and pascal. (Fortran for calculations, Pascal for
main program, interacting
etc.)

 How  can I use a fortran function in a Turbo pascal (v7) program?
 Or the opposite? (pascal in Fortran)
just an example would work.
 Thanx

Re:Using pascal and Fortran

In article <7f2d9r$8o...@evren.cc.itu.edu.tr>,
  "Gurkan Cetin" <cet...@mobydick.cc.itu.edu.tr> wrote:

>  Hi people,
>  I use Pascal. But I have a Fortran lesson, and to make it enjoyable, I want
> to use fortran functions and pascal. (Fortran for calculations, Pascal for
> main program, interacting
> etc.)

>  How  can I use a fortran function in a Turbo pascal (v7) program?
>  Or the opposite? (pascal in Fortran)
> just an example would work.

Try this very long and wrapped URL:

<http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/cgi-bin/search?form=medium&query=tpfort18&...
h&type=Case+insensitive+substring+match&hits=150&matches=&hitsprmatch=&limdom=&l
impath=&f1=Count&f2=Mode&f3=Size&f4=Date&f5=Host&f6=Path&header=none&sort=none&t
rlen=20>

and try your neares mirror - the file is tpfort18.zip

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins
prin...@williscorroon.com

Re:Using pascal and Fortran

 Hi people,
 I use Pascal. But I have a Fortran lesson, and to make it enjoyable, I want
to use fortran functions and pascal. (Fortran for calculations, Pascal for
main program, interacting
etc.)

 How  can I use a fortran function in a Turbo pascal (v7) program?
 Or the opposite? (pascal in Fortran)
just an example would work.
 Thanx

Other Threads