How do I send encrypted email from Delphi?

I have used the Indy 9 suite of components to send and receive email
in my reporting application. It is written with Delphi 5 Professional.
Now, due to client request, I am invstigating how to encrypt the mail
messages before sending. Ideally I would like to use something
powerful like PGP or similar, but I don't know how to include this in
Delphi.

Are there any resources available on the net for this that can be put
to use in Delphi?

/Bo B

Re:How do I send encrypted email from Delphi?

You can always call the PGP API using a component, see:

    http://home.t-online.de/home/idw.doc/PGPcomp.htm

"Bo Berglund" <bo.bergl...@system3r.se> wrote in message

> I have used the Indy 9 suite of components to send and receive email
> in my reporting application. It is written with Delphi 5 Professional.
> Now, due to client request, I am invstigating how to encrypt the mail
> messages before sending. Ideally I would like to use something
> powerful like PGP or similar, but I don't know how to include this in
> Delphi.

> Are there any resources available on the net for this that can be put
> to use in Delphi?

> /Bo B

Other Threads