Looking for Hint component for balloon hints

Hi, I looking for an component that will allow me to have balloon type hints
in D4.

--
All Best
Will

NuSoft Technologies
NuSoft...@aol.com

Re:Looking for Hint component for balloon hints

hi,

Look at http://www.torry.webnorth.com/

Good luck.

William Berndt escribi en mensaje <7j49k6$j...@forums.borland.com>...

>Hi, I looking for an component that will allow me to have balloon type
hints
>in D4.

>--
>All Best
>Will

>NuSoft Technologies
>NuSoft...@aol.com

Re:Looking for Hint component for balloon hints

>William Berndt wrote:

>Hi, I looking for an component that will allow me to have balloon type >hints in D4.

There is a unit called _danhint.zip (either on DSP or Torry's, don't
remember) that does exactly what you want.
_________
Andreas

Other Threads