Error msg of "Old format or Invalid type library

Hi, I have drag 3 component in a form that enable me to call the excel form
:

TExcelApplication, TExcelWorksheet, TExcelWorkbook.

Everything work find.

Once I run a Chinese converter/character set application: Chinese Star 2.97
... it gave me an error message of "Old Format or Invalid Type Library" when
I run.

Note: I need to run the chinese application first, so that i can copy the
chinese word to the excel sheet ...

May I know why ? and how to solve it ?

Thank you in advance.

Re:Error msg of "Old format or Invalid type library

<<Lee:
"Old Format or Invalid Type Library"

This error means that the user's version of Excel doesn't
support the regional settings of their machine. See
http://tinyurl.com/auk for some suggestions.

  TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs