Help: OLE server can't open file

I am working on an application which opens Word documents using OLE
automation for displaying only.
Under NT 4.0 WS I must be a member of the group 'administrators' to be
able to execute the method 'CreateObjectFromFile' of the object of type
'TOleContainer'. Otherwise, Word complains that the file 'Normal.dot'
can't be opened.
If I try to open the same Word document from the explorer without
administrator priviledges, I get no error.

I don't want that users must be administrators to be able to execute my
app. So any help would be strongly helpful !...

Pierre HABRAKEN

Tl    : 04 76 51 43 62
Fax    : 04 76 51 45 63
E-Mail : Pierre.Habra...@ujf-grenoble.fr

Centre d'AutoFormation et d'Innovation Multimdia (CAFIM)
Universit Joseph Fourier
Adresse postale : CAFIM/DSU BP53 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9