copy non-transparent pixels from bitmap to bitmap

I have three different TImage components, each containing a picture, with
transparent property enabled and different transparent color specified.
TransparentMode:=tmFixed.

How to merge all three images, one on the top of another, in a single TImage
(or TBitmap), but preserving the transparency of all three of them?

Please, post to my e-mail address also.

Thank you in advance!

Andraz

Re:copy non-transparent pixels from bitmap to bitmap

In article <82qjdd$1tv...@wet.kiss.uni-lj.si>, "Andra? Ko?elj" <a...@unforgettable.com> wrote:
>I have three different TImage components, each containing a picture, with
>transparent property enabled and different transparent color specified.
>TransparentMode:=tmFixed.

>How to merge all three images, one on the top of another, in a single TImage
>(or TBitmap), but preserving the transparency of all three of them?

The best way I can think of is to use BrushCopy, and pass it the Handle of the
TBitmap. You'll also have to tell it which color is the "background" (ie
transparent) color, but I'm sure you can just pass the TransparentColor
property for that.

HTH,
Mab

Other Threads