What is the minimum system requirements for using the BDE

I installed my program on a computer which is probably pentium 75 MHz.
When I run the program, it starts, but when I try to work with the
database part. It says that it can't initialize the Borland Database
Engine.

Can someone guide me on this problem.

I used Borland Install Shield Express, to create a setup file.
This setup file installs the BDE along with my program, on a computer
which didn't have BDE installed on before.

Thanks.
Zahid.

Re:What is the minimum system requirements for using the BDE

"Can't initialize the BDE" usually means that the BDE is not installed
correctly. If you selected the correct options to install the BDE
InstallShield Express should have configured everything for you. The first
thing to do is check the BDE registry entries. The two key entries are under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Borland\Database Engine and are named
ConfigFile01 and DLLPath. Both should contain the path to the BDE directory.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB