Board index » delphi » Alt-F4 in TMainMenu shortcuts

Alt-F4 in TMainMenu shortcuts

Hi,

Can someone tell me how I can select Alt-F4 as shortcut of a TMainMenu item?
I used to be able to select it from the dropdown list in Delphi 3, but it
seems to be missing from Delphi 4.02 Professional.

Thanks,

Esin Surmeli
es...@intop.net
Hooper Electronics, Inc.

 

Re:Alt-F4 in TMainMenu shortcuts


On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:01:39 -0600, "Esin Surmeli" <es...@intop.net>
wrote:

Quote
>Can someone tell me how I can select Alt-F4 as shortcut of a TMainMenu item?

You can simply type "Alt+F4" in the Object Inspector.

---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov
(TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Re:Alt-F4 in TMainMenu shortcuts


Thank you for your reply. I realized that, after I posted the message.
<g>

Esin Surmeli
es...@intop.net

On Thu, 04 Feb 1999 23:42:44 GMT, yami...@nospam.trendline.co.il

Quote
(Yorai Aminov (TeamB)) wrote:
>On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:01:39 -0600, "Esin Surmeli" <es...@intop.net>
>wrote:

>>Can someone tell me how I can select Alt-F4 as shortcut of a TMainMenu item?

>You can simply type "Alt+F4" in the Object Inspector.

>---
>Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov
>(TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
>To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Other Threads