Newbie question on Internet Express

Hello,
I a new at using Internet Express in Delphi 5 but I have anaged to get it to
work once using a MIDAS application server using a Remote Data Module which
exports a table from a MySQL database. The first time I could not get it to
display any data on the web page even when I had the DCOMConnection
"Connected" property to true. I tried to set the "LoginPrompt" property to
true but to no avail.
When I tried it next time, my MIDAS server came up but froze and thw WinNt
task manager reported it as not responding. Now I can't see to access the
MySQL databases at all since the remote data module keeps{*word*154}.

Is there a solution or workaround to this?

Andrew