Direct 3D and OpenGL

Hi
Are there any component(s) or unit(s) supporting one or both of these
libraries?
Do you know any good book(s) about these topics?
Because I'd like to go into graphic programming.
Thanks very much.

Re:Direct 3D and OpenGL

C. Ballester wrote in message <741eql$o9...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi
>Are there any component(s) or unit(s) supporting one or both of these
>libraries?

Try the links on my Delphi Graphics Resources page:
www.efg2.com/lab/library/Delphi/Graphics/Resources.htm

>Do you know any good book(s) about these topics?

There are links to Delphi Graphics books and some
related OpenGL and DirectX books from Amazon in
my Technical Book Store:
www.efg2.com/lab/TechBooks/DelphiGraphics.htm

efg
_________________________________
efg's Computer Lab:       www.efg2.com/lab
Delphi Books:  www.efg2.com/lab/TechBooks/Delphi.htm

Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Direct 3D and OpenGL

"C. Ballester" wrote:
> Hi
> Are there any component(s) or unit(s) supporting one or both of these
> libraries?
> Do you know any good book(s) about these topics?
> Because I'd like to go into graphic programming.
> Thanks very much.

DirectX 6 headers are available,
thanks greatly to the Project Jedi API Conversion (check out
http://www.delphi-jedi.org/).

And follow the links to the Graphics Library section also has OpenGL
conversions. I Hear that Delphi 4 Unleashed has some Direct X examples.

Ciao

Dom.

  dlouis.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Direct 3D and OpenGL

Take a look at:

http://www.delphi-jedi.org/DelphiGraphics/jedi-index.htm

for DirectX and OpenGl

and at:

http://www.opengl.org/Documentation/Books.html#Bible

for the books.
Best regards

C. Ballester wrote:

> Hi
> Are there any component(s) or unit(s) supporting one or both of these
> libraries?
> Do you know any good book(s) about these topics?
> Because I'd like to go into graphic programming.
> Thanks very much.

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Direct 3D and OpenGL

For OpenGL, the C header files have been translated and are included with
Delphi 3 and 4. You may be safer sticking with these rather than some other
translation.

David

C. Ballester wrote in message <741eql$o9...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi
>Are there any component(s) or unit(s) supporting one or both of these
>libraries?
>Do you know any good book(s) about these topics?
>Because I'd like to go into graphic programming.
>Thanks very much.

Other Threads