Indy socket error 11006

Hi,

Im using Ind 9 and D5. when I try to send an email, I get that error socket
error 110006. Whats this error?

thanks

Re:Indy socket error 11006

"Felix Gonz lez" <felix.gonza...@gvgest.es> wrote in

> I m using Ind 9 and D5. when I try to send an email, I get that error
> socket error 110006. What s this error?

Its a Winsock error, check the Winsock error list.

   Qualified help FAST with Indy Experts Support
   from the experts themselves:

   http://www.atozedsoftware.com/indy/experts/support.html

Re:Indy socket error 11006

"Felix Gonzlez" <felix.gonza...@gvgest.es> wrote in message

> when I try to send an email, I get that error socket
> error 110006. Whats this error?

What is the exact code that is throwing the error?  What is the exact error
message?

Gambit

Re:Indy socket error 11006

"Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu" <c...@hower.org> wrote in message

> Its a Winsock error, check the Winsock error list.

WinSock error codes are 5 digits, but Felix mentions a 6 digit error code
instead.  Even if he meant a 5 digit code instead, I see no 11006 error code
listed in the documentation.  However, I do see a 11006 error code listed in
winerror.h:

    //
    // MessageId: WSA_QOS_SENDERS
    //
    // MessageText:
    //
    //  At least one path has arrived.
    //
    #define WSA_QOS_SENDERS                  11006L

Gambit

Re:Indy socket error 11006

#define  WSA_QOS_SENDERS                 (WSABASEERR + 1006)
         /* at least one Path has arrived */
i think you may had 1 tomany zero's but the above is from the WinSock2.h file.
WSABASEerror = 10000
"Felix Gonzlez" wrote:
> Hi,

> Im using Ind 9 and D5. when I try to send an email, I get that error socket
> error 110006. Whats this error?

> thanks

Other Threads