Upgrade D5 Pro to D5 Enterprise question

The situation is this, we just hired a new developer that works at home and
he has D5 Pro installed with a bunch of compontents and third party stuff
already installed on his machine.  In our office we use D5 Enterprise and
have valid licenses for all our developers plus enough for our new guy.  We
need him to develope apps with Midas so we need to get him up to Enterprise
level.

So the question is can he install D5 Enterprise over the top of his Pro
version and not have to spend two days reinstalling all his components and
settings?

Please help,
KMF