Celphi/Interbase and JPEGS

Greetings.
I'm able to get a Jpeg into a BLOB field, but am having trouble
displaying it. The DBImage component doesn't recognize the format.
Any ideas on a work around for this?? Thanks much.

Re:Celphi/Interbase and JPEGS

I don't know for interbase, but when I put JPEG in the uses clause it shows
up for dBase and DBImage.

Still using D3

:)
Kai Inge

"Mean Mr. Mustard" <no...@noblodyplace.com> schreef in bericht

> Greetings.
> I'm able to get a Jpeg into a BLOB field, but am having trouble
> displaying it. The DBImage component doesn't recognize the format.
> Any ideas on a work around for this?? Thanks much.

DBImage can only display bmp's.
Use a standard TImage to show the image.
Use a BlobStream to read the image from the database and stream it to the
image.

Alfred.

Other Threads