Top 10 reasons why Linux will always outperform Windows

Yeah, right, you didn't think I was being serious, right? <G>
Check this thing out and have a good laugh:
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

Re:Top 10 reasons why Linux will always outperform Windows

Alessandro Federici (RemObjects Software) wrote:

> Yeah, right, you didn't think I was being serious, right? <G>
> Check this thing out and have a good laugh:
> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

Ah.... I see.... those kind of people working from Microsoft.... they
are Microsoft employees!!!!  That's why Linux is faster.  Now I get it.

^_^

Wien.

Re:Top 10 reasons why Linux will always outperform Windows

1. Linux is better looking
2. Linux is quicker
3. Linux is faster
4. Linux is great in bed (on the laptop)
5. Linux is not Windows
6. Linux is not Microsoft
7. Linux will never let you down
8. Linux tastes better
9. Linux is house trained
10. Linux WORKS

See you in OT. ;)

Don

Re:Top 10 reasons why Linux will always outperform Windows

Don mumbled:

> 1. Linux is better looking
> 2. Linux is quicker
> 3. Linux is faster
> 4. Linux is great in bed (on the laptop)
> 5. Linux is not Windows
> 6. Linux is not Microsoft
> 7. Linux will never let you down
> 8. Linux tastes better
> 9. Linux is house trained
> 10. Linux WORKS

11. Linux is made out of 100% recycled bits
12. Linux makes you smarter
13. Linux smells better (windows sux)
14. Linux has a more gentle touch
15. Linux has a Matrix screensaver
16. Linux is cheaper
17. Linux has a cute penguin mascot
18. Linux was born in Europe
19. Linux has a kewl name
20. Linux is user-friendly*

*it's just very selective about who its friends are.

Steve Tyrakowski wrote:
> You forgot to add that Linux is first alphabetically whether it is
> Windows or Microsoft Windows

Linux and Windows, yes.

Microsoft Windows and Redhat Linux, no.

Wien.  ;>

"Bogdan" <bog...@GIMMESPAMdapyx-soft.com> wrote in message

> 11. Linux is made out of 100% recycled bits
> 12. Linux makes you smarter
> 13. Linux smells better (windows sux)
> 14. Linux has a more gentle touch
> 15. Linux has a Matrix screensaver
> 16. Linux is cheaper
> 17. Linux has a cute penguin mascot
> 18. Linux was born in Europe
> 19. Linux has a kewl name
> 20. Linux is user-friendly*

21. Linux makes you more attractive to the opposite sex.
22. Linux cooks your breakfast in the morning and washes your socks.
23. Linux never has a headache.
24. Linux doesn't care if you have another computer running a different
version of Linux in the same room.
25. Linux doesn't mind if you bring your mates round for a beer.
26. Linux doesn't nag.
27. Linux is ready when you are.
28. Linux never throws a tantrum.
29. Linux can be shared with your mates.
30. Linux looks good in fishnet stockings...

--
Yours,

Slartibardfast & Zephod Beeblebrox

(Team Zip)

Re:Top 10 reasons why Linux will always outperform Windows

In article <3dd3c...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Bogdan says...

> 15. Linux has a Matrix screensaver

Hold it! Anders Ohlsson wrote this cool Matrix screensaver for Windows
as well, in Delphi.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)

"We should leave our minds open, but not so open that our brains
 fall out." - Alan Ross Anderson

Re:Top 10 reasons why Linux will always outperform Windows

You forgot to add that Linux is first alphabetically whether it is
Windows or Microsoft Windows

Regards,

Steve Tyrakowski
www.sct-associates.com

Re:Top 10 reasons why Linux will always outperform Windows

In borland.public.delphi.non-technical, Steve Tyrakowski
<st...@sct-associates.com> wrote in message

<VA.0000027f.0ae69...@sct-associates.com>...

>You forgot to add that Linux is first alphabetically whether it is
>Windows or Microsoft Windows

  Don't let Allessandro hear that. He'll start getting e{*word*277}d about his
favorite computer from years ago all over again...

--
***Posted by Jake's Custom Newsgroup Reader***

"CheGueVerra" <chegueve...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Nice link, I really enjoyed it ... sent a couple to some friends I know ..

> I guess I'm the rebel without a clue <g>

Who do you think Don and the others that just didn't even bother reading
what
at's that URL are? <BG>

Re:Top 10 reasons why Linux will always outperform Windows

In borland.public.delphi.non-technical, "Alessandro Federici (RemObjects
Software)" <a...@nospam.msdelphi.com> wrote in message

<3dd3f71...@newsgroups.borland.com>...

>Who do you think Don and the others that just didn't even bother reading
>what
>at's that URL are? <BG>

  People who are too busy working to follow every URL that gets posted here?

  <hey, i'm a clue wthout a rebel...>

--

"Jake" <johnjac[nospam]@xnet.com> wrote in message

> In borland.public.delphi.non-technical, "Alessandro Federici (RemObjects
> Software)" <a...@nospam.msdelphi.com> wrote in message
> <3dd3f71...@newsgroups.borland.com>...
> >Who do you think Don and the others that just didn't even bother reading
> >what
> >at's that URL are? <BG>

>   People who are too busy working to follow every URL that gets posted

here?

No, those that say they are busy but are reading posts, replies and find the
time to reply twice. <G>

<3dd3f...@newsgroups.borland.com>...

>>   Hey! Some of us have newsreaders that find the replies for us, so we don't
>> have to take any time searching for them.

>Add some AI to it <G>

   How about this:

   if IdMessage.Headers['sender'] = "<a...@nospam.msdelphi.com>" then
PlaySound('raspberries.wav');

--
***Posted by Jake's Custom Newsgroup Reader***

Re:Top 10 reasons why Linux will always outperform Windows

Furious Typer.

"Alessandro Federici (RemObjects Software)" <a...@nospam.msdelphi.com> wrote
in message news:3dd3f71b$1@newsgroups.borland.com...

> "CheGueVerra" <chegueve...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Nice link, I really enjoyed it ... sent a couple to some friends I know
..

>   Hey! Some of us have newsreaders that find the replies for us, so we
don't
> have to take any time searching for them.

Add some AI to it <G>
Go to page: [1] [2]

Other Threads