Install BDE with Install Shield 6.1. (German)

Hi all,

I've some problems to make an install of a Delphi App with BDE. The
BDE Install Object doesn't work. Where can I get some information to
build a BDE install by myself (the files are known, but registry actions...)
?

Thanks

Hans

Re:Install BDE with Install Shield 6.1. (German)

>I've some problems to make an install of a Delphi App with BDE.

Are you trying to do a Partial BDE install?  That generally does not work

> Where can I get some information to
>build a BDE install by myself (the files are known, but registry actions...)

Borland has not published BDE install information. If you look at your Delphi
license you will find that you are limited to distributing BDE using an approved
Installation program.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com