Pagecontrol with Tab Position = tpBottom problem

I am currently running Delphi 4.0 C/S Sp1

My application contains a page control which I have set the tab alignment to
tpBottom. The executable has been deployed to numerous machines and certain
of them are displaying a strange trait.

The tabs of the Pagecontrol are coming up BLANK. This has occured on a
variety of machines running both NT4 SP3 and Windows 95.

If I set the tab position back to tpTop, recompile and deploy, No Problem.

I am battling to find a pattern to the machines on which this problem is
occuring.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks

Derek Crous (Remove NOSPAM) to reply

Re:Pagecontrol with Tab Position = tpBottom problem

Derek,

As the TPageControl is just a wrapper around one of the Windows
Common Controls, and tpBottom alignment hasn't been supported until
recent versions of COMCTL32.DLL, I'd suspect that the machines are
running different versions of this DLL.

You'll find 40COMUPD.EXE on your D4 CD, which you can use to update
all of the machines to the same version of COMCTL32.

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

Derek Crous wrote:

> I am currently running Delphi 4.0 C/S Sp1

> My application contains a page control which I have set the tab alignment to
> tpBottom. The executable has been deployed to numerous machines and certain
> of them are displaying a strange trait.

> The tabs of the Pagecontrol are coming up BLANK. This has occured on a
> variety of machines running both NT4 SP3 and Windows 95.

> If I set the tab position back to tpTop, recompile and deploy, No Problem.

> I am battling to find a pattern to the machines on which this problem is
> occuring.

> Any Ideas ?

> Thanks

> Derek Crous (Remove NOSPAM) to reply