Delphi application keeps crashing explorer

I have a Delphi 5 application that causes Explorer to crash on Windows 95.
On two other Windows 95 machine I don't see any crashes, only this one
machine.

I tried upgrading COMCTL32 to V5.0 but even this doesn't make any
difference. I tried debugging, but I can only use SoftICE on the machine.
The crash doesn't occur when its launched by SoftICE, only by explorer.

Delphi 5 Professional does not have Remote Debugging?
--
------------
Pete Goodwin

Re:Delphi application keeps crashing explorer

> >Delphi 5 Professional does not have Remote Debugging?

Correct.

Ed Dressel

Re:Delphi application keeps crashing explorer

Pete,

Look at the colors and the desktop size. I have had problems, spradically, too few
colors and with large fonts. (seperately and in tandem)

ed

--

Edward V. Malloy
BBL Leasing, Inc.

Re:Delphi application keeps crashing explorer

There used to be a problem with certain video cards and Delphi.   Does the
crash victim have a different kind of video card than the other two?

I'd hesitate to say that was your problem, but if so, easy to fix.

Brandon

Pete Goodwin <pgood...@REMOVE-TO-REPLY.sensaura.com> wrote in message

> I have a Delphi 5 application that causes Explorer to crash on Windows 95.
> On two other Windows 95 machine I don't see any crashes, only this one
> machine.

> I tried upgrading COMCTL32 to V5.0 but even this doesn't make any
> difference. I tried debugging, but I can only use SoftICE on the machine.
> The crash doesn't occur when its launched by SoftICE, only by explorer.

> Delphi 5 Professional does not have Remote Debugging?
> --
> Pete Goodwin

Other Threads