Meaning of Bold field names Data Diagram??

In the data diagrams of the datamodule some of the field names are in
bold print.  I can't figure out what field property is associated with
this bold print. Delph 5 Pro with SP1.

--
Jon W. Robinson
Principal Scientist

  robinson.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Meaning of Bold field names Data Diagram??

[...]

Other Threads