Object not locked error with paradox table

Hi there

I have a problem with paradox 7 table.  I have a TTable component for the
table and when I try to use Table.AddIndex(...) I get this error message:
"Object not locked".  I have many datatables in my application, and have no
problem with the other tables.  Does somobody know what could be the
problem?

Regards,
Bjorn Gislason

Re:Object not locked error with paradox table

AddIndex requires an exclusive lock on the table and it sounds like some
component in your app or some other app has the table open.

--
Bill

Other Threads