rich text font adjust, act like ActionManager's standard action

in action manager's standard format actions, there's almost all I need but
it lack font selection! is there any code sample out there that do it? read
a bit richedit demo but seems a bit too complicated.
thanks.

Re:rich text font adjust, act like ActionManager's standard action

ops I'm just too stupid... fixed.
"Ka Chun, Cheng" <kcchengatbiblecrawlerdotkom> wrote in message
> in action manager's standard format actions, there's almost all I need but
> it lack font selection! is there any code sample out there that do it?
read
> a bit richedit demo but seems a bit too complicated.
> thanks.

Other Threads