Table is readonly error

Sybase Adaptive Server returns "Table is readonly" error when I run
following SQL command.

" select f.code,h.name from fslr as f,nms as h where flsr.code=nms.code"
It is ok for MS-Access or other databases also when I run the same query
from Sybase SQL tool it again runs ok. I don't know what to do and I am fed
up with searching results for strange errors of Sybase.
Nice day. Thanks.

Re:Table is readonly error

Set RequestLive to false.
BTW, since flsr.code=nms.code, it is the same if
" select h.code,h.name from fslr as f,nms as h where flsr.code=nms.code"
If "nms" has a primary or foreign key on field "code" and is unique, the
result set will be editable.

--
----------------------
Regards

Burak A. wrote in message <3a607276_1@dnews>...
>Sybase Adaptive Server returns "Table is readonly" error when I run
>following SQL command.

>" select f.code,h.name from fslr as f,nms as h where flsr.code=nms.code"
>It is ok for MS-Access or other databases also when I run the same query
>from Sybase SQL tool it again runs ok. I don't know what to do and I am fed
>up with searching results for strange errors of Sybase.
>Nice day. Thanks.

Other Threads