TreeView selected item

Given the TTreeView component 'MyTreeView', how can I get
the content of
the selected item at the OnChange event, and assign it to
a variable
'MyItem'?
Thnks
PM

--
Pietro Moro
Optec srl - Optical and Electronic Imaging Systems

Re:TreeView selected item

Given the TTreeView component 'MyTreeView', how can I get
the content of
the selected item at the OnChange event, and assign it to
a variable
'MyItem'?
Thnks
PM
--
Pietro Moro
Optec srl - Optical and Electronic Imaging Systems
I 20017 RHO (MI) Italy - via Canova, 10

Re:TreeView selected item

See the selected property

Pietro Moro wrote:
> Given the TTreeView component 'MyTreeView', how can I get
> the content of
> the selected item at the OnChange event, and assign it to
> a variable
> 'MyItem'?
> Thnks
> PM
> --
> Pietro Moro
> Optec srl - Optical and Electronic Imaging Systems
> I 20017 RHO (MI) Italy - via Canova, 10

--
Chad Z. Hower
Free Delphi, CGI and other things at: http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu

Re:TreeView selected item

Look at the selected property.

Pietro Moro wrote:
> Given the TTreeView component 'MyTreeView', how can I get
> the content of
> the selected item at the OnChange event, and assign it to
> a variable
> 'MyItem'?
> Thnks
> PM
> --
> Pietro Moro
> Optec srl - Optical and Electronic Imaging Systems
> I 20017 RHO (MI) Italy - via Canova, 10

--
Chad Z. Hower
Free Delphi, CGI and other things at: http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu