Debugging conflicts with Norton Crashguard

Whilst installing Delphi 5 (Professional) I got a message box titled
"Registry Setting Conflict" which had text to the effect that I must "change
a registered application for Just In Time Debugging and enables COM based
debugging using Borland's de{*word*81}".  It said that I am currently set to
Norton Crashguard\cg32eh.exe.

I responded NO.

Does this mean delphi debugging won't work period or does it mean that
debugging only fails when I debugging code which uses COM?

I need enlightenment on this subject.  How do I record the change
(regedit?).  What are the implications of doing or not doing it?

Thank you in advance.

Re:Debugging conflicts with Norton Crashguard

No, it just means that when an application crashes in Windows, instead of
launching the Delphi de{*word*81} to inspect the state of the app, you will continue
to use CrashGuard for this purpose.  It does not affect the IDE hosted de{*word*81}
at all.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.

Other Threads