Dynamic fields VS designed fields

Hi Delphi gurus,

Is there a way to open a table (TTable for example) with both dynamically
created fields (the fields in the underlying table) and calculated fields
created at design time ?

When I add calculated fields, I must add all the fields at design time. My
program may add new fields in the table and then those fields aren't
accessible because they aren't visible at runtime.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Stephan

Re:Dynamic fields VS designed fields

Stephan St-Denis wrote:

> Is there a way to open a table (TTable for example) with both
> dynamically created fields (the fields in the underlying table) and
> calculated fields created at design time ?

No, it must be one or the other.