Very New: Can't register a COM/.dll object

Hi

I'm 48 hours new to Delphi and I need to register three COM (.dll's) files
to hook up an app to allaire's wddx protocol.

The Problem:

Run | Register ActiveX Server won't light up.
Ok, so I register the files at command line.

But how do I know that these files are registered and how do I determine
what to include in the "Uses" statement?

Thanks muchly for any pointers!

Jim

Re:Very New: Can't register a COM/.dll object

After they are registered, import them using Project | Import Type Lib -
then Delphi creates some units that you put into your Uses clause.

--
have fun
Binh Ly

"bailie" <bai...@quadrantgroup.com> wrote in message

> But how do I know that these files are registered and how do I determine
> what to include in the "Uses" statement?

> Thanks muchly for any pointers!

> Jim

Other Threads