borland management

Has anyone got the names and postal addresses of the key management staff
of
Borland. If I could be e-mailed at ma...@iafrica.com it will be greatly
appreciated.

I am a Software Engineer and form part of a team of developers who has
developed some products which might be of great interest to Borland. We
would very much like to send some detailed brochures to the key management
staff for evaluation.

Regards
        Mark Gaybba - DataSoft (Pty) Ltd
E-mail: ma...@iafrica.com

Re:borland management

Mark Gaybba wrote:

> Has anyone got the names and postal addresses of the key management staff
> of
> Borland. If I could be e-mailed at ma...@iafrica.com it will be greatly
> appreciated.

> I am a Software Engineer and form part of a team of developers who has
> developed some products which might be of great interest to Borland. We
> would very much like to send some detailed brochures to the key management
> staff for evaluation.

> Regards
>         Mark Gaybba - DataSoft (Pty) Ltd
> E-mail: ma...@iafrica.com

Let me know if you get any reply. I have also tried to contact them
for similar reasons via email, even letters to the CEO. No response.

Apparently, they are too busy jockying for position in their suicide
pact, or looking for new jobs.

Michael R. Monett
CEO
Analog & Digital Design