How can I Kill ALL process in WIN32 and Shut down Windows 95/NT

Hi.

Do you know how can I Kill ALL process in WIN32 and Shut down Windows
95/NT?
I saw something like that to delphi1 and Win31, it used ToolHelp.PAS. To
Win95 i found
TLHelp32, but its very different I Could NOT understant it!!!

Could you help me?

SS

Re:How can I Kill ALL process in WIN32 and Shut down Windows 95/NT

Sergio Serra wrote in message <01bd3e1a$7b194f50$960ca492@serra2>...

>Hi.

>Do you know how can I Kill ALL process in WIN32 and Shut down Windows
>95/NT?

ExitWindowsEx(EWX_SHUTDOWN or EWX_FORCE, 0);

Other Threads