How to manipulate memo field of Foxpro with TTable

I have a given Foxpro table with memo field, that contain binary data
any data source. With TTable, how do I insert this field with data from
memory or a binary  file, and copy data into memory and a binary file.

Thanks,

Re:How to manipulate memo field of Foxpro with TTable

Fill it with the BLOBSTREAM

var Blob : TBlobStream;
  Blob:=TBlobStream.Create(TBlobField( FIELD ),  bmRead ); // also possible
bmWrite / bmReadWrite

use the streaming function to load or save data in memory/field

Thorsten

Yu Hong wrote:
> I have a given Foxpro table with memo field, that contain binary data
> any data source. With TTable, how do I insert this field with data from
> memory or a binary  file, and copy data into memory and a binary file.

> Thanks,

Other Threads