Error caused when TIBDataSet uses TIBQuery

I noticed that TIBCustomDataSet.PSExecuteStatement uses TIBQuery.  This
isn't a problem until I apply updates from a TClientDataSet and I have
64-bit integer fields.  Since TIBQuery uses TParams I receive the 'not
supported' error.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thank you,
Tom Brown

Re:Error caused when TIBDataSet uses TIBQuery

Nope.  TParam does not support Int64.  PSExecuteStatement passes Params and
Params can not at this time handle Int64.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The fool escaped from paradise will look over his shoulder and cry

Other Threads