Tracing flow of data or events

Hi,

I use a fairly convoluted database.  For example, one table has 12 triggers
attached to it, that can fire before and after updates, inserts and deletes.

Is there a tool out there that will show me what gets done by the database
(including triggers)?

Thanks,

Daniel Tremblay

Re:Tracing flow of data or events

>Is there a tool out there that will show me what gets done by the database
>(including triggers)?

No. InterBase does not have the hooks necessary for a de{*word*81} with
the features you are looking for.

--
Bill (TeamB)

"Daniel Tremblay" <nospam.daniel.tremb...@ns.sympatico.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3eb85612@newsgroups.borland.com...

> Hi,

> I use a fairly convoluted database.  For example, one table has 12 triggers
> attached to it, that can fire before and after updates, inserts and deletes.

> Is there a tool out there that will show me what gets done by the database
> (including triggers)?

If you mean data manipulation operations with "whats get done", then yes,
IB LogManager might be worth a look. See my sign.

Regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer
http://www.iblogmanager.com

See you at the First European Firebird Conference in May in Fulda, Germany
http://www.firebird-conference.com

Other Threads